Monday, 26 August 2013

Welcome





Welcome to Three Am Sunrise.

A blog inspired my life, loves, and the fact that my day starts at three in the morning.

A while ago, my old blog faded into nothingness. It felt foreign, and was revamped one too many times. I was tormented by old posts, and well, it didn't feel like home anymore.

But I have to say, for as long as I have been working on this site, it has been starting to feel more and more like somewhere I belong!

As I start to work on posts, I hope that you will drop by, have a read and have a chat. Everyone is welcome here!

And I will do my part to keep this blog in the sunlight, even if I don't get to see much of that natural sunlight myself!



3 comments:

  1. Love it's looks, love your words, love you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx It took a while to settle on a look that I really loved!

      Delete

Midday? Morning? Afternoon? Middle of the night? I always appreciate comments!

Just keep it positive :)